Postponed to june 17-20 2021

Postponed to june 17-20 2021

Me and Agata have had our meeting and made the formal decision to postpone until 2021.

The reason is we wanted this run to be a summer run, and countries have different anti-virus measures which an international larp needs to take into account. Instead of postponing into fall, we are rebooking the venue for a new June date. (Venue manager sends her best to you all, they will be fine.)

Repayments: Please mail us if you need you ticket money back and we will tell you what data we need. We can handle repaying all the tickets if need be, due to being backed by Studiefrämjandet and only having spent minimal amounts of the budget.
Asking for repayment means giving up your spot and character. We need to know if you are dropping out even if you hadn’t paid yet. Please mail us.

But you are welcome to keep your spot and your character as well. If you hadn’t paid yet because of Covid-19, we froze everything waiting to know more about the pandemic so you don’t owe us interest or late fees.

We will move the due date on current and future in-voice to February last 2021.